Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just when you least expect it...


the universe gives you something else to be grateful for!

Today, I am so grateful to have found two great new partners in my journey to bring yoga to as many people as I can.

Phyllis Rollins, owner and incredible Iyengar yoga teacher at The 8th Street Yoga Studio in Charlotte, North Carolina is graciously allowing me to hold my prenatal yoga series (in April) and a few other upcoming workshops and classes from her studio. It is a beautiful space and she is terrific, and I am just so lucky to have met her and to have her as a mentor.

Today, I met with Maureen and Mike Rhoads at Mike Rhodes Karate here in Gastonia, North Carolina. I was looking for a local place to teach group classes, and especially my private instruction clients. The Rhoads have a beautiful, brand new space just down the street on Robinwood Road (this is their 4th LOCATION!, they are the premiere Karate training facility in the area.) I will be using their space to hold classes, workshops and private instruction! It is a HUGE space and I can't wait to fill it with lots of eager yogis and yoginis. I am also excited to do some kids yoga classes out of this location.

You can email me here for more information on up coming classes.

And if the week weren't quite exciting enough, I was on Rachel Ray this week!!! Ok, it was only for about 30 seconds, but it was COOL and for a really good cause.

My life is always really blessed and I am really, really grateful for it. But, WOWIE thanks Universe! for an especially awesome week.

Namaste




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

E. Michelle said...

Hi Teal, I just watched the RR show! Congrats on your appearance!! How cool was that!! Also, good luck with your yoga biz. Sounds like things are going very well.