Friday, February 26, 2010

The universe is a vessel full to the brim with wisdom and beauty


r u m i
9" x 10", Mixed Media
--- L I S A   D I E T R I C H



Know, O my son, that each thing in the universe is a vessel full to the brim with wisdom and beauty. It is a drop from the river of His Beauty...It is a hidden treasure because of its fullness. It has exploded and made the earth more brilliant than the skies. It has sprung up and make the earth like a sultan wearing a robe of satin.
- Rumi

3 comments:

AKA "Meesh" said...

My cup runneth over. : )

The Gratitude Guru said...

Abundance is everywhere! Scarcity does not exist. Be Grateful for that which you have and more will come to you!

Be Well.
Paul.
www.AllAboutGratitude.com

Gratitude Journal said...

Thanks for sharing this information. It is a useable information. Gratitude Journal